Now that you've made up your mind to become an IAS officer and are looking for the books and study materials to achieve your goal. Well, you are on the right page.
UNGIST offers a comprehensive guide for students looking for the best CSAT books for UPSC prelims.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE BOOK
• Questions given in the book follow the exam pattern
• Topic-wise PYQs segregation (2011 – 2023)
• Solved papers of previous year’s question papers
• Conceptual clarity of the topics
• Easy to understand language
• Accurate content and information
• Student-friendly solution to every question
• Thinking-based solution rather than formula-based approach
By RAM MOHAN PANDEY
Complete Coverage of the Syllabus.
Topic-wise PYQs segregation (2011 – 2023).
Student-friendly solution to every question.
Thinking-based solution rather than a formula-based approach.
Additionally, there are questions from several competitive exams.