Concepts of Ratio & Proportion is being utilized in several calculations of quantitative aptitude, this module is the combination of many important as well as logical topics such as Ratio & Proportion, Mixture & Alligation, Average and Problems based on Ages.
Available from: November 2023 onwards
- 15 hours program.
- 8 video lectures.
- Videos strictly based upon the latest pattern of exam.
- Comprehensive Online Study Material.
- Last 12 yrs. CSAT PYQs these topics have been discussed.
- Video Doubt session of every topic.
- Topic Tests included.
- No need for prior knowledge - The program starts absolutely with basics.
- No use of formulae - Complete focus on your thought process and problem-solving approach rather than formula-based learning.
- No need to refer to any other book – Just attend the classes and revise thoroughly.
- Last but not least, we build confidence, hope and courage to clear the CSAT.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is the total duration of the course?
Total duration of the course is approx. 15 hours.
- How many times can I access the classes?
Double access is granted to every student for the entire CSAT course.
- What is double access?
Double access allows you to access the entire course twice, for example, the duration of the course is 15 hours but the CSAT course will be assigned to you for 30 hrs and you may utilise these 30 hours as per your convenience till the validity of the course.
- Till when the online access is valid?
Online access is valid till upcoming UPSC CSE Prelims Exam.
- Medium of communication is English or Hindi?
Medium of communication is English with a bit of Hindi.
- Will online student be able to ask the doubts?
Video doubt session of every topic is given with the CSAT course. Still if a student has any doubt, he/she can give us a call as an on call doubt solving facility is also available.
- How will I get the Study Material?
Study Material will be available in the panel with the CSAT course.
- Is Topic Test included in this program?
Yes, Topic Tests are included in this program.